Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Annie's baby shower

This past weekend my mom, April, and myself threw a baby shower for Annie and it was just beautiful! We had it at my moms house and I am SO happy she let us have it there. Their house is so pretty and was perfect for the shower!! We didn't really have a theme...just cute & girly!! The main colors we went with were pink, green, and brown. I love that combination! Here is the food table :) We had chicken salad croissants, chips, a veggie tray, chocolate covered strawberries, and cupcakes!! We set up this table as you first walk in the door. I hung baby pictures (with ribbon & clothespins) of Annie and her hubby and pics from her ultrasounds :) On the table I put Annie's baby book, an advice jar for the mom to be, an "R" that April painted for Robertson- their last name, and a frame that I put together that had Psalm 127:3.


"Children are a gift from the Lord."
April made the CUTEST diaper cake ever!!!
We wanted to get GiGi's cupcakes but they were a little pricey so April made these cupcakes and they were 100 times better than GiGi's!!! Strawberry cake with cream cheese icing :) pink sprinkles, of course! (cupcake stand came from Target!)
We had pink lemonade and water to drink:)
Cute vase with limes and pink babys breath:)Here is mom to be!!! She looks SO cute!
My bfff!!
Here are all the girls with mom to be :) (from left to right) Tiffani, Trish, April, Annie, me, Sarah, and Audrey.We had 3 pregnant women at the shower!!! Annie is 8 months along, Tiffani is 5 months along, and April is 3 months along!!! How exciting!!! Tiffani's shower is next. We will have hers in July and April's in September!! FUN!Me & my sister in laws Sarah and Tiffani
Me and my mom!! Thank you mom for ALL your help:) I could not have done it (and many other things!!) without you!
Annie and her sister- Aunt Kaila!Mom to be and grandmothers to be!
Awww! I love this picture :)
Annie reading the advice everyone gave. Pretty much everyone said to sleep any chance you can!! HaI found this burp cloth and had to get it for her! Well, mainly for her hubby :) Its says I SPIT ORANGE! HA!
I also got her this diaper bag with Lacie's name embroidered on it :)
Annie's sister, Kaila, got her these 3 books and some Disney movies :) Such a cute idea!

She got a TON of gifts :) Now we just need Baby Lacie!!! Only 5 more weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Great job hosting such a cute shower!! And, the guest of honor looks so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete